1. India won in the Final of the Asia Cup 2016 by defeating?
2. By which fission does Leishmania, the causative agent of kala-azar, multiply asexually?
3. From which date shall the tenure of every Panchayat be for five years?
4. The last three digits of a PIN code represent?
5. Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
6. When is International Women’s Day observed?
7. Why is the Gross National Income always more than Net National Income?
8. In which country will the 2018 Football World Cup be held?
9. Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary is located in which state?
10. What was the first venture of Gandhiji in all-India politics?
11. Which disease is caused by the bite of a mad dog?1
12. Boita Bandana and Nua Khai are festivals of which state?
13. Most of hydrocarbons from petroleum are obtained by which method?
14. Which current is produced by upwelling of water off the coast of Chile and Peru?
15. During the reign of which Indian National Congress banned and over 1,20,000 persons were arrested?
16. The Musalman, the handwritten daily newspaper in circulation since 1927, is published from which place?
17. Ptyalin is an enzyme produced by which glands?
18. From the biological evolutionary point of view, the human heart is close to the heart of which animal?
19. Where does the cold Labrador current bring nine months winter?
20. Who led the agitation against the Partition of Bengal (1905) ?
2. By binary fission
3. From the date of its first meeting
4. Sorting district
5. Lord Chelmsford
6. March 8
7. Direct taxes
10. Rowlatt Satyagraha
12. Andhra Pradesh
13. Fractional distillation
14. Humboldt Current
15. Lord Willingdon
17. Salivary Glands
19. Eastern Newfoundland
20. Surendranath Banerjee
1. In which year was the Constituent Assembly which framed the Constitution for Independent India set up?
2. The mass-energy relation is the outcome of which teory?
3. Who is the author of the book ‘India Remembered’?
4. Local thunderstorms ‘Norwesters’ are prominent in which state?
5. The National Chemical Laboratory is situated in?
6. Golconda Fort is in which state?
7. Wisdom teeth normally grow during the which age?
8. Who presided over the inaugural meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India?
9. If the atmosphere is cooled, what is its capacity for water vapour?
10. A Buddhist Council during the reign of Kanishka was held at which place?
11. Which alloy used in making heating elements for electric heating devices?
12. By which ministry is Economic survey published?
13. Which organ of UNO is considered as world parliament?
14. The pigment that gives color to the Skin is?
15. Which dynasty was associated with Gandhara school of Art?
16. Which disease is characterised by inflammation of the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord?
17. Between which a government is federal or unitary on the basis of relations?
18. Which purified oil does Aviation fuel for jet aeroplanes consist?
19. Fiscal Policy in India is formulated by?
20. Who was appointed by Ashoka to administer justice in his empire?
2. Special theory of relativity
3. Pameia Mountbatten
4. West Bengal
7. 17-30 years
8. Sachidananda Sinha
12. Ministry of Finance
13. General Assembly
17. Centre and States
19. Ministry of Finance