1. Which of the following types of companies/organisations issue ULIP?
2. Which amongst the following is not an insurance company functioning in India?
National Securities Depository Limited
New India Assurance company
3. Which of the following is the only public sector company in the field of life insurance?
General insurance company
New India assurance company
Oriental insurance company
Life Insurance Corporation of India
4. "A contract that pledges payment of an agreed upon amount to the person (or his/her nominee) on the happening of an event covered against" is technically known as
Savings for future
5. With which of the following did the State Bank of India enter into a joint venture agreement for undertaking general insurance business?
New India Assurance Ltd.
Insurance Australia Group
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
6. Which of the following is the regulator of insurance sector in India?
7. Which of the following terms is NOT related to the insurance sector?
8. Which of the following public sector companies/organizations provides insurance cover to exporters?
9. The insurance companies collect a fixed amount from its customers at a fixed interval of time. What is it called?
10. Which of the following is/are the various types of insurance?
Only (a) and (b)
Only (b) and (c)
All the three
11. Which of the following insurance companies gives the slogan Prithvi, Agni, Jal, Akash - Sab ki Surakhsa Hamare Paas?
Life Insurance Corporation
Oriental Insurance Company
New India Assurance
General Insurance Company
12. With which of the fields is actuarial science associated?
13. Which of the following terms is used in the field of finance and banking?
14. Expand the term IFRS.
Indian Financial Reporting Standards
Indian Financial Reporting Systems
International Financial Reporting Standards
International Financial Reporting Systems
15. What does the term FSDC, used in financial sectors stand for?
Financial Security and Development Council
Financial Stability and Development Council
Fiscal Security and Development Convention
Fiscal Stability and Development Council
16. Under the ESOP, who of the following are offered shares in the company?
17. On which one of the following issues can SEBI penalize any company in India?
Violation of Banking Regulation Act
Violation of foreign portfolio investment guidelines
For violation of Negotiable Instrument Act
All the three
18. Expand the term CCEA as used in administrative circles
Cabinet Committee on External Affairs
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs
Cabinet Council on External Affairs
Cabinet Council on Economic Affairs
19. Foreign exchange reserves of India are kept in the custody of which of the following?
Reserve bank of India
All public sector banks
Foreign banks in India
20. Fiscal policy is concerned with which of the following?
Export and import
Public revenue and expenditure
Issue of currency
21. Which of the following is NOT a part of India’s money market?
Call money market
Indian Gold council
22. Which of the following is the regulator of the credit rating agencies in India?
23. FDI refers to
Fixed Deposits in India
Foreign Direct Investment
Foreign Deposits in India
Future Derivative Investment
24. State financial Corporations give assistance mainly to develop which of the following?
Small and medium scale industries
Large scale industries
25. Whose signatures are found on one rupee note in India ?
Governor, Reserve Bank of India
Finance Minister, Government of India
Finance Secretary, Ministry of Finance Government of India
One rupee note does not have any signatures
सरकारी नौकरियों के बारे में ताजा जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपरोक्त पोस्ट से सम्बंधित सामान्य ज्ञान की जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपचार सम्बंधित घरेलु नुस्खे जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
देश दुनिया, समाज, रहन - सहन से सम्बंधित रोचक जानकारियाँ देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।