1. Which one of the following terms has not been used by Veblen in his theory of social change?
(A) Instinct of workmanship (B) Technological techniques (C) Mode of Production (D) Habit and thought Ans D
2. Who wrote the book 'The Science of Culture' ?
(A) Malinowski (B) Tylor (C) L.A. White (D) P.A. Sorokin Ans C
(A) L.G. Havanur (B) Andre Beteille (C) Dandekar (D) Ghurye Ans A
4. Who gave the concept of 'Sacred Society' ?
(A) K. Marx (B) H. Spencer (C) E. Durkheim (D) R.E. Park Ans C
5. Which of the following does not fall under the category of community disorganisation ?
(A) Divorce (B) Poverty (C) Unemployment (D) Corruption Ans D
6. Who wrote the book 'Planned Economy for India' ?
7. Who defined tribe as a 'group of people with common culture' ?
(A) Malinowski (B) Koreber (C) R. Brown (D) Benedict Ans A
8. When the Planning Commission was formed in India?
(A) 1951 A.D. (B) 1937 A.D. (C) 1934 A.D. (D) 1950 A.D. Ans D
9. How many castes were included in the list of OBC by the Mandal Commission?
(A) 3437 (B) 3545 (C) 2823 (D) 3235 Ans B
10. Which is generally the basis of political organization in simple societies?
(A) Religion (B) Kinship (C) Mores (D) Folkways Ans B
11. Who has formulated the 'Sub-cultural theory' of urbanization?
(A) Fisher (B) Burgess (C) Wirth (D) Weber Ans B
12. The term social control was first used by–
(A) Merton (B) Sumner (C) Davis (D) Ross Ans D
13. Who has defined that "By social change is meant only such alter-nations as occur in social organisation–that is the structure and function of society" ?
(A) Ginsberg (B) Davis (C) Gillin and Gillin (D) MacIver and Page Ans B
14. Who has propounded the theory of 'Challenge and Response' ?
(A) Toynbee (B) Sorokin (C) Pareto (D) Spengle Ans A
15. Human Development includes–
(A) Life expectancy (B) Literacy level (C) Satisfactory per capita income (D) All the above Ans D
16. Who wrote the book 'Karma Yoga' ?
(A) Radhakrishnan (B) Bhagwan Das (C) M.K. Gandhi (D) Vivekanand Ans D
17. Caste system is based on–
(A) Dharma (B) Karm (C) Birth (D) Social organization Ans C
18. Who made the distinction between 'achieved status' and 'ascribed status' ?
(A) Linton (B) MacIver (C) Simmel (D) Le Bon Ans A
19. Who wrote the book 'Social Order' ?
(A) T. Parsons (B) R. Bierstedt (C) R.K. Merton (D) K. Davis Ans B
20. Which one of the following is a function of social stratification?
(A) Social recognition (B) To provide social knowledge (C) Social integration (D) To increase social distance Ans C
सरकारी नौकरियों के बारे में ताजा जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपरोक्त पोस्ट से सम्बंधित सामान्य ज्ञान की जानकारी देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
उपचार सम्बंधित घरेलु नुस्खे जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।
देश दुनिया, समाज, रहन - सहन से सम्बंधित रोचक जानकारियाँ देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें ।