2. Which control the amount of Calcium in blood?
3. The main component of LPG are
propane and butane
4. ‘Dasakumar Charitam’ was composed by
5. Who discovered Radiocarbon dating
Willard Franck Libby
6. Jantar Mandir in …………is recently included in the list of World Heritage
7. You can……….with the help of CD
read and write
8. United Nations University is in
9. The first person to win the Pak Strait Ocean Swimming Contest?
10. Which has highest boiling point
11. In the sixth and fifth centuries B.C., the most remarkable king of the Haryanka line was
12. When was ILO awarded the Nobel Prize for peace?
13. Potato is an underground modified stem referred to as
14. —— mixed with liquid hydrogen is used as a fuel for rockets
15. The first athelete from Kerala to get Dhrona Charya Award?
17. In spite of being well-read, he ______common sense.
18. Trachoma is a disease of the
19. Who is the first woman to head the Amnesty International?
20. The first Mughal building to have been built entirely of marble is